The submitting of the offers is included into the first round of the auction, the submitted offers being information offers.
12 information offers were submitted in the auction for the privatisation of MAV Cargo. The rest of the offers were made by:
- Deutsche Bahn AG,
- Rail Cargo Austria consortium (which includes AG and Gysev Zrt.),
- New World Resources Transportation BV,
- Magyar Rail Cargo Vagyonkezelo Klf.,
- Ashmore Global Special Situation Fund 3 Limited consortium,
- World BV consortium (formed by Pegasus Ventures BV and Cargo Central Europe Rail),
- Trans Europe Rail consortium (formed by Lehman Brothers, Euroventures, Guernsey and Dunavagon).
When analysing the offers, the Hungarian authorities will take into consideration factors like: the biggest price, the efficiency of operations, the increasing of the competitiveness, the developing of freight railway transport, as well as the improving of the working conditions for the employees.